ENAIRE, the company of the Fomento Group that manages air navigation in Spain, has published a call for external (level D) reserve candidates to create a jobs board. The aim of the selection process is to cover future permanent and/or temporary needs at ENAIRE’s various work centres. Deadline for receipt of applications: 24 August.
The profiles needed include the following: Air Navigation Systems Maintenance Technician, Logistic Support Technician, Calibration Laboratory Technician, AIS Technician, ATS Communications and Information Technician, ATM Operations Management Technician, Air Navigation Operations Technician and Computer Technician.
Interested candidates have 30 calendar days, until 23:59 on 24 August 2019, to submit their applications.
Requirements of the call:
– Be Spanish nationals.
– Foreigners are allowed as described in the cases listed below:
– Be a national of any Member States of the European Union or of any State to which the free movement of workers applies, under the International Treaties signed by the European Union and ratified by Spain.
– Be the spouse of Spanish nationals or of nationals of any European Union member state, provided that they are not legally separated. Similarly, under the same conditions, their descendants and those of their spouse, whether minors or of legal age, may apply.
– Foreign citizens legally residing in Spain
– Be at least 18 years old.
– High school diploma, vocational degree or equivalent.
– Applicants for Maintenance and Logistics Support Technicians must have a driving licence.
– Not be employed by any of the entities and/or companies that comprise the Aena Group as a permanent employee when the application is submitted.
The call consists of 3 phases:
– PHASE 1: Selection tests.
– Phase 2: Assessment of qualifications from training and experience prior to implementation of jobs board.
– PHASE 3: Assessment of qualifications from training and experience with ENAIRE after the implementation of the jobs board.
The terms of the call, the relevant documents and all the information relating to the selection process are available on the ENAIRE website.
ENAIRE is the company belonging to the Public Works Department that provides air navigation services in Spain. It renders aerodrome control services at 21 airports, including the busiest in terms of air traffic, plus en-route and approach control, from five control centres: Barcelona, Madrid, Gran Canaria, Palma and Seville. In addition, ENAIRE provides communications, navigation and surveillance services to 45 air control towers.
In 2018 ENAIRE handled 2.1 million flights to and from four continents (Europe, America, Asia and Africa), transporting 300 million passengers.
ENAIRE is the fourth most important European air navigation service provider, and, in a clear commitment to the Single Sky initiative, belongs to international partnerships such as SESAR (Single European Sky ATM Research) Joint Undertaking, SESAR Deployment Manager, A6, iTEC, CANSO (Civil Air Navigation Services Organisation) and ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization).